THE LIEBSTER AWARD12/16/2015
Hey beauties, so I was nominated by pinkpastelheart for the liebster award. Thanks dear. Since I already post a tag every wednesday, I decided to post the liebster award today because although it is called an award, it is just another tag.So I have to answer 10 questions from pinkpastelheart, after that I have nominate ten other blogs and set ten new questions for them to answer too.
1. When and why did you start your blog?
I started this blog in february 2014 as a hobby. I didn't stay on campus when I was in the university. And anytime I got home from school I just watch whatever tv show I had on my laptop or play sims 3. But it got to a point that I wanted a change, I wanted to try something different. I wanted to do something new other than my usual routine and that was watching tv shows or playing sims.
And I'm not really big on visiting friends and going out. I just love being at home. So I thought to myself, what can I do? Then I decided on blogging. I already love everything about fashion and beauty so why not make that my thing. So that was how it all began.
2. What's at the top of your christmas list this year?
That would be a camera. I love my phone and it gets the job done but I would love to have an actual camera for taking pictures for my blog.
3. What's your favourite post on your blog?
My favourite post huh? Eeeeerrrrmmmm....I think that would be first impressions. In that post, I talk about how people tend to judge others too quickly before they get to know them and how that isn't fair. You can read more about that here.
4. What's your favourite food during christmas?
That would be fufu with the christmas soup. Just thinking about it is making me.... I just can't wait for this year's christmas fufu. Fufu is a very common ghanaian dish prepared with cassava and plantain.
5. Favourite month of the year?
That is easy. My birthmonth. June!!!
6. What will your new year's resolution be?
To cross something off my bucket list. I'm not sure which one though.
7. Favourite animal?
White rabbit. Although, I've never had one I think white rabbits are so adorable and cute.
8. Sweet or savoury?
9. Do you prefer the book or the film?
10. If you could be anyone in the world who would you be and why?
I honestly don't know. I've never thought of that question before because everybody has got their thing and everything is not what it seems.
So my nominees are
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Ever been in love?
- Who was the last person you texted?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What is your favourite youtube channel?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- What do you think of makeup?
- What was the last thing that made you cry?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- Tea or coffee?
Thanks for stopping by
Connect with me